Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blessing Day


Recently my nephew was blessed. We drove down to celebrate with my sister and her husband and while I was there I helped with the dessert table. They had a lot of people coming over for lunch afterwards so we made 48 cupcakes. We made cookie dough ones which was easier than cutting and filling 48 of them. We rolled and froze the dough the night before and then I made a white cake mix doctored up.


The frosting was a basic buttercream.


For another treat we made white chocolate popcorn and bought some Jordan Almonds. Yummy!



We also made sugar cookies. I got the cookie cutters off amazon and got a lot of remarks on how cute they were. I made a royal icing for the top, Bakerella has a great recipe for some.


The last treat I made was white chocolate mustaches. I found the molds on amazon and had to make them. With two girls it was fun to be able to do some fun boy stuff.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment