Saturday, August 6, 2011

Raspberry Cupcakes


I wanted to make some raspberry cupcakes since I have so many. I came up with this little number.


I doctored up a french vanilla cake mix.


Here's the filling, fresh raspberries, yummy.


The cupcakes all lined up read to be filled.


I cut a whole out of the cupcake and filled it with the raspberry filling.


I put the top back on and frosted it with some chocolate buttercream.


Ingredients:
1 french vanilla cake mix
1/2 cup yogurt
1 cup milk
3 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix all ingredients together and mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Cupcakes are done when they spring back after being touched.

Frosting:
Chocolate buttercream frosting

Filling:
2 cups raspberry
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/3 cup powder sugar

Mix all ingredients together and put in cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment